Zavgar Online is a system for automating the passage of electronic technical inspections of vehicles for corporate vehicle fleets.
Pre-flight technical inspections are a mandatory procedure before departure. A timely detected malfunction is the key to successfully reaching point B of the route without force majeure. Many neglect these requirements, performing inspections formally, treating them as an unnecessary establishment of the state. And laws, as they say, are written in blood. Soon, paper technical inspections will disappear into oblivion and the era of electronic form begins. The Zavgar Online system was the first to implement this functionality.
List of performed inspections
Pre-trip technical inspections are mandatory procedures before going on a route. A timely detected malfunction is the key to successfully reaching point B of the route without force majeure. Many neglect these requirements, performing inspections formally, treating them as an unnecessary requirement of the government. And laws, as they say, are written in blood. Soon, technical inspections on paper will disappear into oblivion and the era of electronic forms begins. “Zavgar Online” system was the first to implement this functionality.
To display all the inspections carried out by users in Zavgar Online, go to the “Inspections” section → “History of inspections”.
How the data is displayed in the list of inspections?
- Name of the vehicle, for which the inspection was performed.
- User, who performed vehicle inspection.
- Date and time of inspection.
- Name of inspection form.
- Tasks skipped during inspection.
- Problems detected during inspection.
- How long did it take to perform an inspection and coordinates, where inspection was performed.
- “Go to inspection card” button.
A list of inspections can be filtered by:
- Result of report (all reports, only reports with problems detected);
- Dates when inspections were performed;
- Type of inspection (daily, monthly,etc.)
If you wish you can use more complex filtering by clicking on “More” button, an additional menu will appear in the right part of the screen.
Each performed inspection has its own card. It has all the information about the inspection – a checklist with the user’s answers, comments, photos of the problems identified and the signature of the person who inspected. To go to the inspection card, click on the “eye” icon, next to the inspection:
The following information is displayed in the inspection card:
- Check-list points filled in during inspections;
- All confirmed points during inspection;
- A note of skipped point(s);
- All points that that did not pass the inspections;
- Comments for checklist points during inspection;
- Files (pictures), confirming the fact, described during inspection;
- Signature of a person, who conducted the inspection.
If the history of inspections was created to control previous inspections, then the planner is a list of vehicles, with the indication of the types of inspections that drivers must carry out for this vehicle.
To move to this block, go to “Inspections” module → “Planner”
Filtering data can be performed either by vehicle name in the system or vehicle group or type.
List of all the inspection forms.
To display all forms of inspections, performed by the users in “Zavgar online”, go to “Inspections” section → “Forms”.
What other data is displayed in the list of inspection forms?
- Inspection form template name;
- All data according to the specified template (the number of inspections performed, data formed during the inspection of the problem, the number of vehicles that work according to this template and the number of documents and photos uploaded during the inspection)
Main inspection form settings
Open the form, select “Basic” → enter the name of the inspection (in a practical example, this is “Typical weekly inspection”) → enter a description (in a real-world example, it is “Once a week it is necessary to inspect a car”)
How to add an inspection form?
This can be performed in three ways:
- 1. Go to “Inspections” section → “History of inspections” → “Add a form”
- 2. Go to “Inspection” section → “Planner” → “Add a form”
- 3. Go to “Inspection” section → “Forms” → “Add a form”
Creating an inspection checklist (task list).
Go to “Inspection form” tab → “Add an element”
“Zavgar online” system includes four types of inspection elements:
- Selection field. The most common element for inspection. In fact, this is a one-word answer to a specific question. For example, “What is the oil level?” And one-word answer options will be: “Normal”, “Not normal”. Additionally, you make a requirement to attach a photo when passing important to you inspection elements.
- Text field. A field with an arbitrary value to be filled in by the driver. For example, “Current fuel level?” The driver indicates “Half a tank”. You can also make a requirement to attach a photo confirming the completion of this inspection element.
- Signature field. An element, ending every inspection, the driver confirms the fact of the inspection and the accuracy of the entered data by a signature on the phone screen.
- New section. An element, helping you put items into groups. For example: “Cleanliness”, “Chassis”, etc.
Let’s create an inspection form for an example.
Adding “New section” element
First, we create sections, we will group them by type: “Cleanliness”, “Chassis” and “Data confirmation”
You can easily add an element from the section, just hover over the required category (in this case, “Cleanliness”) and click on the green plus (+) that pops up
Adding a “Selection box” element.
In this case, the selection field will be the element of inspection in the “Cleanliness” category. Specify the question → Brief description of the action → Specify the answer if this element passed the inspection → Select whether the driver can skip this element or it is required to fill it in (by default, elements cannot be skipped) → Specify the answer if this element did not pass the inspection→ Specify the action in case the element did not pass the inspection (a photo is required or comment should be added for an element that did not pass the inspection).
When hovering over the last page, a green plus sign (+) will appear to add the next item within that category
According to this example, fill in all the inspection elements with a selection field.
Adding “Text field” element
Select “Text field” element type → Briefly enter the task to be completed → Describe in detail what needs to be done and what values should be entered in the response
According to this example, fill in all the inspection elements with a text field.
Adding “Signature field” element.
Select “Signature field” element type → Put a signature (sign) → Describe in detail what needs to be done and what values should be present in the response
Appointing a vehicle for an inspection and making inspections schedule.
In order for the inspection to be available, you must provide the vehicle with the appropriate access rights. To do this, when adding an inspection form, go to the “Vehicle and schedule” subsection → Select:
- Do not apply to any car;
- Apply to all fleet vehicles;
- Apply to certain vehicles (if you select this item, identify specific vehicles, categories or groups)
Next, we determine the schedule for this inspection. Go to the “Schedule of inspections” → a red button “not installed” appears next to a group, category or specific vehicle, click on it
The system will offer a choice of three planning options:
- For a day. This type of inspection should be performed every day, even on the weekend.
- For a week. Highlight graphically that the vehicle is operating, for example, from Monday to Friday.
- For a month. You can graphically form an inspection plan for a month.
Weekly schedule is more commonly used:
In the example above for the Sochi vehicle group, we create a daily inspection schedule from Monday to Friday, from 8 to 10 AM. At this time, the driver receives a notification, and if the inspection is not passed at this time it is a violation.
Inspections work processes
Conducting electronic technical inspections is a very important process for any company. “Zavgar Online” system allows you to gain additional control. Go to the “Workflows” subsection → “Add”
Next, enter the name of the process → Select in which case the process should be enabled → Select which action should occur.
Inspections in “Zavgar online” system can be performed in two ways:
1. Performing inspections through “Zavgar Online” mobile app.
To perform the inspection, open “Zavgar Online” mobile app (available for Android and IOS) → go to the vehicle card → in the lower right corner, click on the “big green plus” (+)
“What should we add?” submenu will appear → Select “Perform an inspection” point
A list of all types of inspections, available for this vehicle, will appear → Select the one you need.
A list of all operations, you need to perform in this kind of inspection, as well as the comment of a person, who created this template, will appear. Required procedures are marked with red asterisk→ Click on “Start” at the bottom of the screen.
The inspection will start, all the operations listed in the tasks, should be performed. Initially, the system will ask you for the odometer (meter) readings at the time of this inspection. Tasks of the “Selection field” type should be answered with the buttons “Thumbs up (like) or” Thumb down (dislike). To any of the tasks performed, you can attach a confirmation photo and comment.
If the task is of the “Text field” type, you must complete the task → click “Add description” and type in the requested information.
If the task is of the “Signature field” type → Click on the blue field with a sheet → Put your signature right on the screen → click on “Save”. If the signature is saved successfully, the screen will display a “green checkmark” → click “Send” in the upper right corner → The system will notify you that “Inspection passed”
Do not skip a single item, in case of a negative answer in the “Selection field”, describe in detail the problem you have encountered and attach a photo.
2. Performing an inspection through system web interface.
Go to “Inspection” section → “Inspection history” or “Planner” → “Perform an inspection”
Select a vehicle → Select the inspection type (template)
A free form describing the goals of performing an inspection will open → Click on “Start”
A list of tasks that needs to be performed in this inspection will open. Click “Next”
Initially, the system will ask you to enter odometer (meter) readings at the time of this inspection. Next, complete the tasks and answer the questions. The web version of the inspections was created as an additional feature, so it will be impossible to upload a photo.