Adding extra expenses.
Extra expenses can be added in two ways:
- 1. By a driver through mobile app.
When the driver makes additional expenses, he goes to the Zavgar Online mobile app, selects the vehicle that he is currently operating → in the lower right corner selects “green plus” icon → “What are we going to add?” – “Expense” → Type in the price paid (Price tab) → Briefly describe what this amount was spent on → Select “Type of expense” → Specify the date and time at which the payment was made → Upload a photo or invoice confirming the expense → Click “Add”
- 2. Through web-version of a program
Go to the “Vehicle fleet” section → “Extra vehicle expenses” → “Add an expense” → “Select vehicle” → Choose a description for the expense → Select the type (category of expense) → Type in the cost of this expense → Specify the date and time of the expense → Upload all receipts and other documents, confirming the fact of expense, to the system. → Click “Add”
Meter (odometer) readings log
At any time, you can go to the “Readings log” section and see all actions related to odometer (meter) readings transmission, belonging to the exact vehicle. They are sorted by date in descending order (from newest to oldest). For convenience, you can use standard filters: by date, vehicle name, and other parameters.
How to add a vehicle?
Go to “Vehicle fleet” tab → “Vehicle list” → “+ Add a vehicle”
Type in vehicle name (any name you like or a licence plate number) → Enter manufacture year → Type in licence plate number (if you have already put it in the name, just skip this tab) → Select the type of vehicle (Vehicle types can be created or edited by going to “Settings” → “Vehicle types” → “Add type”) → Select the current vehicle status (Active, Deactivated (sold), under repair, leased, etc. The statuses can be created or edited by going to “Settings” → “Vehicle statuses” → “Add status”) → Select a group to which this vehicle can be attributed (You can group objects. For example, in terms of location or nature of work, etc. Vehicle groups can be created or edited by going to “Settings” → “Groups” → “Add group”) → Specify vehicle model (as indicated in vehicle certificate) → Enter Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) → Upload vehicle picture.
Indicate which source of measurement is used on this vehicle – odometer or engine hours → Сurrent readings field is not available for entry using the “Vehicle fleet” module. Initial data must be entered by adding an event (refueling, problem, only odometer readings, etc.). The program will calculate the average value by itself → If this vehicle has two sources of receiving data of the actual operation of the equipment (for example, odometer and engine hours), move the scroll to “Activate second meter” position and enter data. If the source is only an odometer, just skip this step → Enter data for the type of fuel used. And the tank volume. If the vehicle uses two sources (for example, gasoline and propane), click “Add” and enter the second source.
Enter details for the vehicle being added.
Save all copies of the documents to the vehicle card. This will save you a lot of time in the future.
Custom fields linked to the vehicle are displayed here. For example, it is important for a company to have numbers of tachographs installed on each vehicle. Go to “Settings” → “User fields” → Select the “Vehicle” module → Select the “Numerical value” field → “Save”. After that,”Tachograph number” field appears for all vehicles in the “Additional” tab.
After filling in all the data, click the “Add” button in the upper right corner.
Extra expense card.
Each additional expense has its own card. All information is stored in it. When it was made, by whom, pictures confirming the fact of payment. To see the card, click on the “eye” icon, next to extra expense.
The following information is displayed on extra expense card:
- Description of the expense.
- The name of the vehicle for which the extra expense was made.
- The user, who added extra expense.
- The date of creating extra expense and the cost.
- Photo, confirming the fact of expense.
- Button to edit extra expense card.
Vehicle is the most important asset of the Zavgar Online software package. The entire history of operation must be saved and for this an electronic service book has been created in the system. To see it, click on the “eye” icon:
The following information is displayed in the vehicle card:
- Vehicle make/model;
- Vehicle license plate number;
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN);
- Vehicle manufacture year;
- Vehicle status (in operation, under repair, long term storage, etc.);
- The group to which this vehicle belongs;
- Vehicle type, according to internal classification;
- The driver assigned to this vehicle;
- All odometer readings for the vehicle;
- List of all reminders (service and vehicle);
- History of all refuelings;
- Extra expenses list;
- History of all problems that arose during the operation of this vehicle;
- All service records for this vehicle;
- List of workshop orders for this vehicle;
- List of spare parts, technical fluids and materials used for repair and maintenance of this vehicle;
- All the pictures and other files for this vehicle;
- Vehicle specifications (overall dimensions, weight, performance);
- Identification of fuel consumption abnormalities. Based on refueling data, added in the system and the distance traveled by the vehicle;
- Current location (this option works only if GLONASS/GPS monitoring system is connected);
- Assignments to vehicles. Who and when operated this vehicle;
- Vehicle supervisors. List of users, who receive notifications about the operation of this vehicle;
- All traffic fines received for this vehicle;
- User comments about this vehicle;
- Full history of all changes for this vehicle. In chronological order.
- Graph showing cost per 1 km of route for this vehicle.
- Quick add button: problem, service record, refueling or meter (odometer) reading;
- Button for quick add of supervisor for this vehicle. The supervisor is notified of all key changes;
- Edit mode switch button.
This module is primarily created for the owners and top managers of a company. When the flow of information is overwhelming, it is very important to highlight the most important and focus on improvements. For example, a company has 40 pieces of equipment. The company puts the equipment out on lease and running expenses, in this case, are the prime cost. The company has adopted a policy of continuous improvement and every month a focus area for certain types of equipment is selected. For convenience, the company uses the “Supervised vehicles” module, where groups, according to vehicle types are created. Every month the monitored group changes and the improvement group receives notifications and other data only for the focus group. Not only do they keep actual records, but also learn in real time how to optimize the process. As a result – cost reduction with the same efficiency. After that, the finished model is picked up by the transportation department, and the top management moves to another group, not forgetting to track the selected indicators.
There are two ways to add supervision:
- 1. In a vehicle card → “Supervise the vehicle”
- 2. Through object groups → Select a group → “Update groups”
If you wish, you can become a supervisor for all vehicles or to remove supervision for all vehicles in one click
Driver assignment to vehicle
Go to “Vehicle fleet” → “Assignment to vehicles” → “+ Assign to vehicle”
Select vehicle → Select driver → Enter the initial data when the driver is accepting the car in the system (Date and time, as well as odometer readings). If the driver is constantly operating one or more vehicles, please do not include the end date and end of operation odometer readings. In this case, the driver receives the rights to enter data and view them for all cars to which he is assigned, for an unlimited period of time. → click “Save”
Attention!!! The driver can be assigned to several vehicles at once. When entering data, he selects the vehicle that he is currently driving. Vehicles to which the driver is not assigned, will not be displayed in the mobile app Dashboard.
Extra expenses list
During operation arise costs, that cannot be attributed to any category, but they must be taken into account. For example, accommodations, meals for the driver, purchase of some little things for cash. By the way, yes, these costs are mostly paid with cash and in the absence of accounting, they can cause discrepancies in finances consolidation. To account such costs, “Extra expenses” module was created. All costs included in this section will be added to the cost of operation and the cost per 1 km of route.
In the main menu, go to the “Vehicle fleet” section → “Extra expenses”. There you will see the list of all additional costs for your vehicle fleet.
What data is displayed in the list of service records?
- Vehicle name.
- The product or service for which this expense was made.
- Type (category) of additional expense, to which the product or service belongs to.
- The price of a product or service.
- Which user added this extra expense.
- A button with a link to extra expenses card.
LIst of extra expenses can be filtered by:
- The dates when extra expenses were added;
- Vehicle name;
- Type of extra expense;
- User, who added extra expense.
It is also possible to easily add extra expense into the system from this list:
Assignments to vehicles
The driver is a key person in the operation of the vehicle. In the Zavgar Online system, the vehicle + driver link is an essential condition for the correct operation of the program. Two identical vehicles can have drastically different operating costs and this can happen due to the human factor. For identification and effective correction of such errors, numbers are needed. You can get them in a few mouse clicks in the Zavgar Online system. But first, you need to assign the driver to the car, the “Assignment to Vehicle” module will help you do this.
“Assignment to Vehicle” module displays the following:
- Text information. Which driver and in what period operates (operated) the vehicle.
- Visual display, with the ability to change the work time directly on the chart.
- The ability to filter data. For example, to see on which vehicle a certain driver worked or to select the period of displayed information.
It is also possible to easily assign driver to operate a vehicle from this list:
This module allows you to get the full picture of the current state of the vehicle fleet. That is:
- the entire list of vehicles;
- their status (Active, Deactivated (sold), under repair, leased, etc. Statuses can be created or edited by going to “Settings” → “Vehicle statuses” → “Add a status”);
- vehicle type: Car, Truck, Bus, Minibus, Special machines, etc. Vehicle types can be created or edited by going to “Settings” → “Vehicle types” → “Add a type”;
- vehicle groups. You can group objects. For example, according to the geographic principle or the nature of the work, etc. Vehicle groups can be created or edited by going to “Settings” → “Groups” → “Add group”;
- current odometer (meter) readings;
- who is currently driving the vehicle.
By default, data can be filtered by vehicle name, statuses (for example, display only those that are being repaired or, on the contrary, are active). By clicking on the “More” button, you can expand the possible options to filter data.
You can also easily add new vehicle from this list: