In order for the inspection to be available, you must provide the vehicle with the appropriate access rights. To do this, when adding an inspection form, go to the “Vehicle and schedule” subsection → Select:
- Do not apply to any car;
- Apply to all fleet vehicles;
- Apply to certain vehicles (if you select this item, identify specific vehicles, categories or groups)
Next, we determine the schedule for this inspection. Go to the “Schedule of inspections” → a red button “not installed” appears next to a group, category or specific vehicle, click on it
The system will offer a choice of three planning options:
- For a day. This type of inspection should be performed every day, even on the weekend.
- For a week. Highlight graphically that the vehicle is operating, for example, from Monday to Friday.
- For a month. You can graphically form an inspection plan for a month.
Weekly schedule is more commonly used:
In the example above for the Sochi vehicle group, we create a daily inspection schedule from Monday to Friday, from 8 to 10 AM. At this time, the driver receives a notification, and if the inspection is not passed at this time it is a violation.