Go to “Team” section , next “Users”, next “Add a user”
Add user details. Select the type of contact : driver, employee, supplier or a mechanic.
Define access rights for this user.
Distribution of access rights.
“Zavgar online” system has 3 types of users.
- Owner — the one who created the account — there can be only one user of this kind.
- Administrator — he has the maximum possible rights in the system.
- User — this kind of user can be assigned a role. Therefore, it is possible to create an unlimited number of roles with different access levels.
Select what access rights the person added to the system will receive?
To create standard user rights when creating a user, go to the “Roles and Permissions” tab → select who this user will be.
What is the difference?
There are standard rights:
Administrator — it is often the owner of the company, executive or the company transportation issues decision-maker. Administrator has full access rights, sees all vehicles and actions performed with them.
Fleet manager — specialist, responsible for vehicles (mechanic, his assistants, dispatch operators, etc.) Fleet manager has unlimited rights that can be expanded through the “Settings” module.
View only — most often this role is assigned to accounting and finance department of the company. They need only final data and they don’t need to make changes in the system.
Driver — driver access rights. He can enter data and edit the data he previously entered, but doesn’t have any other rights in the program.
Executives — maximum rights to view data, generated in the system. Rather the role of an observer who makes management decisions based on the values obtained.
Accountant — maximum access to all modules, necessary for the accountant and finance department.
Partial access — data view.
Define access to vehicles.
Define vehicles, which will be available for this user:
- full— access to all vehicles;
- partial — access only to vehicles, to which this user was assigned;
- no access – no vehicles will be available for this user.
Save access rights by clicking the “Add” button in the upper right corner.