Operation of “Zavgar online” software package does not require installation of any additional equipment or software.
How it works?
“Zavgar Online” is a cloud platform for corporate fleet management. The basis of the system is the “social network” within the transport section of the company. Company top management, the accounting department, transport department managers, drivers and suppliers – they all can be the users of this program. Access rights will allow you to assign roles as safely and efficiently as possible for a company with any organizational structure. A user with maximum rights has the opportunity to evaluate the efficiency of work – both of each specific unit, and of the entire fleet in a few clicks.
Two indicators show good operation in “Zavgar online” system:
- the cost of 1km. of operation (or 1 engine hour of operation);
- general cost of maintenance.
Source data is added into the system in two ways:
- Mobile app.
а) Performing inspections of vehicles;
б) Adding refuelings data;
в) Sending data on “force majeure” situations;
г) Updating odometer readings.
д) Other expenses on vehicle operation.
2. Transport management system web-interface.
а) all data, that can be transmitted via mobile app;
б) all other information needed for program operation.
What items of operating costs can be added into “Zavgar Online”?
The system displays the costs for fuel. For the convenience and automation of the dispatch operator manual labor, the largest fuel card systems are integrated into the system. All receipts, invoices and other supporting documents are available for any period of time.
Technical maintenance and repairs
If you indicated the maintenance intervals (maintenance items and components replacement, spare part running life limit), the system will notify you in advance of the need to perform operations, without errors or failures, will indicate the part numbers and suppliers contacts for ordering spare parts and maintenance items. The active use of this module protects the enterprise from transport downtime due to long-term repairs, increases the running life of machinery and allows you to effectively predict maintenance costs.
There are two ways of keeping spare parts record:
- Warehouse inventory control. We digitize spare parts warehouses, we enter data for all the items that we already have in stock. Key fields when entering data are: name, part number, supplier, cost. When creating a work order, spare parts are written off to a specific vehicle. Additionally, you can create a service name to replace the component at the manufacturer’s suggested mileage interval.
- Job-order cost accounting. The company does not have warehouse inventory control, spare parts are ordered for a specific work order. For the convenience of the user, a spare part is created and instantly written off directly from the purchase order. At the same time, the history of this component (where it was bought, what was the price, part number, etc.) is saved.
Compulsory insurance (OSAGO) CNC insurance (CASCO) and other obligatory insurances, ADR, etc.
The system not only stores scans of all documents for the driver and vehicle, but will also remind you of the need to renew it, will suggest the supplier that assists with the registration and will tell you the conditions.
Other direct costs on maintenance.
Everything that cannot be attributed to any of the above categories (food, accommodation for the driver, payment for mobile service, etc.) we have brought into a separate category. Whether to take them into account or not is up to every company.