Service tasks in “Zavgar Online” product philosophy are operations aimed at maintaining normal operation or eliminating a malfunction of the monitored item.
Objectives for performing service tasks:
- Prevention of serious malfunctions.
- Components replacement when the working time limit is reached (in km. or time).
- Timely replacement of all technical fluids (lubricants, oils and other technical fluids).
- Performing repairs in case of pre-failure and failure condition of the object.
- Repairing an object after a car accident or other emergency situation.
Types of service tasks.
All services related to maintaining work order or malfunction repair are considered service tasks.
In simple terms, service tasks are:
- All types of service maintenance.
- All kinds of repairs.
To display the list of service tasks:
In the main menu, go to the “Service” section → “Service tasks”. A list of all service tasks for your fleet will open. For convenience, a quick search for service tasks has been implemented.
Service tasks can be active and archived. In case of non-use or error when creating a service task, go to the list of service tasks → “Actions” → “Archive”
It is also possible to quickly create a new service task from this list: