1. Select the period for which you need to receive data on the number and type of violations, as well as vehicles (by default, all available vehicles are displayed);
2. Select parameters (columns), by default these are:
- total number of violations;
- number of overdue problems;
- number of overdue service notifications (maintenance service and planned repairs);
- number of overdue vehicle notifications (insurances, permits, Cryptographic Information Protection Facility (CIPF) replacement in a tachograph);
- number of inspections with problems.
3. By default, repored data is displayed on the page.
4. To export them, select the format (PDF, XLS, CSV) and click “Get link”.