A contact is actually a “phone book” of all people associated with the activities of the transportation department. These can be both company employees and suppliers or partners.
What is the difference between a contact or a user?
The contact cannot log in into the system, and the user not only logs into the system, but also actively uses it.
When a user is created, the contact is created automatically.
What data is displayed in the contact list?
- User full name and photo;
- A link to a user card
Contact list can be filtered by:
- User name, its contact details (phone number, email);
- Group, to which this user belongs;
- Type of contact (supplier, driver, accountant, etc.);
- Status (active, blocked).
From this list it is possible to create a new contact.